Welcome to Amitabh's WebPage.[ email ]
- Quantum Hough Transform for HEP Track-Reconstruction QHT.QPR is an under-development research with the HEP.QPR project at Berkeley Lab. Quantum Pattern Recognition (QPR) algorithms have the potential to provide orders of magnitude speed improvements and increased precision. The idea is developing QPR algorithms that could transform our ability to select and analyze challenging signatures of new physics, e.g. long-lived particles or high mass particles decaying to dense particle jets. Therefore expanding the HEP discovery potential for new particles and interactions.
- Shor's Algorithm on IBM Quantum ExperienceRunning Shor's Algorithm using IBM Quantum Experience and Measuring the result by implementation on IBM's 5-Qubit Quantum Computer (Raven).
[ GitHub ]
- ROMULUSlib: An Autonomous, TCP/IP-Based, Multi-Architecture C Networking Library For D.A.Q. and Control Applications (2021) The CERN RadiatiOn Monitoring Electronics (CROME) is a Zynq-7000 SoC-based Data Acquisition and Control system that offers a high safety standard, flexible integration and parallel communication with devices installed throughout CERN. ROMULUSlib the a TCP/IP protocol based C networking library that is developed as the interface between CROME and the SCADA supervision implementing the ROMULUS protocol. ROMULUSlib encapsulates Real-Time and Historical data, parameters and acknowledgement data in TCP/IP frames that offers high reliability and flexibility, full-duplex communication with the CROME devices and supports multi-architecture development by utilization of the POSIX standard. ROMULUSlib is autonomous as it works as a standalone library that can support integration with supervision applications by addition or modification of parameters of the data frame.
- CC-Spin: A Microarchitecture design for Control of Spin-QubitQuantum Accelerator (2020)In this overview paper, we analyze the control infrastructure requirements for Spin-Qubits, propose a Central-Control (CC-Spin) micro-architecture and a parameterized waveform generation methodology to integrate the physical Quantum chip with the OpenQL Quantum Compilation Tool-Chain. We have presented the quantum instruction execution flow via the CC-Spin micro-architecture, and the methodology of generating timing-precise I/Q and DC-waveform using Programmable Arbitrary Waveform Generators (AWG) hardware connected to the FPGA-based Micro-architecture.
- Quantum Computer Architecture: Towards Full-Stack Quantum Accelerators (2019)This paper presents the definition and implementation of a quantum computer architecture to enable creating a full-fledged quantum computer.
- FE-I4 Firmware Development and Integration with FELIX for the Pixel Detector (2017)The read-out of the future ATLAS ITk detector is an engineering challenge for the routing of services and quality of the data. This paper describes the FPGA firmware development that integrates the GBT, Elink and Rx-Tx Cores for communication between the FE-I4 modules and the FELIX read-out system.
[ Google Scholar ]