Welcome to Amitabh's WebPage.
I am a Research Associate at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in California since November 2019. Prior to this, I obtained my M.Sc. in Computer Engineering from Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands in August 2019. My master thesis was supervised by Dr. Nader Khammassi and Prof. Dr. Koen Bertels at QCA Lab/QuTech on 'Micro-architecture Design for control of Spin-Qubit Quantum Processors', in collaboration with Intel Quantum Computing Lab, Hillsboro.
View detailed profile on LinkedIn | Download Resume
Research Experience and Interests
I am broadly interested in:
- Quantum Computing (Hardware, Algorithms and FTQC)
- Hardware Engineering (in High Energy Physics, Quantum Computing etc.)
- Digital VLSI Design, and
- High Performance (Parallel) Computing.
- Quantum Hough Transform for HEP Track-Reconstruction QHT.QPR is an under-development research with the HEP.QPR project at Berkeley Lab. Quantum Pattern Recognition (QPR) algorithms have the potential to provide orders of magnitude speed improvements and increased precision. The idea is developing QPR algorithms that could transform our ability to select and analyze challenging signatures of new physics, e.g. long-lived particles or high mass particles decaying to dense particle jets. Therefore expanding the HEP discovery potential for new particles and interactions.
- Shor's Algorithm on IBM Quantum ExperienceRunning Shor's Algorithm using IBM Quantum Experience and Measuring the result by implementation on IBM's 5-Qubit Quantum Computer (Raven).
...continue to Git Hub
...continue to Google Scholar
place 1 Cyclotron Road, Berkeley CA, 94720-0001 U.S.A.